Xiaomi Redmi 3X review : Specifications ,features and Price
Xiaomi has announced Redmi 3X budget affordable smartphone with full metal unibody design and fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4100mAh battery in china at 899 yuan Cost $136 in US and Under Rs.10,000 approx price in India. Xiaomi Redmi 3X It has 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 SoC with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal storage, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Redmi 3X Full specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Hybrid Dual SIM GSM(micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm thickness ; Weight: 144 gram
- Fingerprint sensor on back
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi 3X comes in silver and gold colors and is price in China at 899 yuan (Price In US$ 136 / and Price In India Rs. 9165 approx.).
Xiaomi Redmi 3X Release Date Is September ,2016