Lenovo K6 Power Specifications & Price in India
Date: December 23, 2016
Posted by: Rohit Gupta
Lenovo has launched K6 Power budget mid-range 4G VoLTE smartphone in India at Rs.9999. It has a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor comes with 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, has a fingerprint sensor on the back and has a huge 4000mAh battery.
Lenovo K6 Power
It’s 13 MP fast-focusing PDAF rear camera can shoot a Full HD video has Incredible photos and videos come as standard quality the, while the 8 MP front-facing camera takes sharp and picture-perfect selfies with the fingerprint reader. It also has TheaterMax technology, Dolby Atmos audio enhancement features similar to most other Lenovo Vibe series phones for an immersive VR experience when combined with a VR headset.
Lenovo K6 Power – Full specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 450 nits brightness, 178-degree viewing angle (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor 1080p
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX219 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM radio
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG support
- Li-poly 4000mAh built-in battery
- Colors : Silver, Gold, Dark Grey
Lenovo K6 Power is price in India at Rs.9999 and is now available exclusively from Flipkart.
Comments are currently closed.