What is International Left Handers Day 2020? Quotes, Facts
August 13 is the International Left-Handers’ Day!
Left-Hander’s Day is the day when we motivate Left-Handed People. It was firstly celebrated in 1976 to promote awareness for them and show the struggles they face in day to day lives. Life is little critical but noting is impossible. This is the new challenge in our lives. We can take it as challenge. I saw a carpenter who has no hand and making wonderful furniture from their legs. I was wondered to see this.
We see the data on the internet that over 10 percent of world’s populations is Left handed peoples are very special. Let’s celebrate left handers day this day to motivate them. This is the day when we can say to our families that how proud we are of being left-handed.
Wish everyone a very happy #lefthandersday on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and share our LHD graphics to spread the word and JOIN THE LEFT-HANDERS CLUB FREE.
Are you left-handed? Then this is your day! ?
Check out these mini-struggles that only left-handed people understand. Happy International Left-handers Day! ?? pic.twitter.com/c4Tk5PLyTB
— Rappler (@rapplerdotcom) August 13, 2020
1. What is Barack Obama, George H.W. Bush, Oprah Winfrey and Lady Gaga have in common? All Are left-handers
2. Left handers are more likely to be geniuses
3. James Garfield, Herbert Hoover, Harry Truman, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, 8 US Presidents are left-handed
4. 1 in 4 Apollo astronauts were left-handed
5. Left-handed people make up 10% of the world’s population.
1. To be hated cordially is only a left-handed compliment. Herman Melville
2. Left-handers are wired into the artistic half of the brain, which makes them imaginative, creative, surprising, ambiguous, exasperating, stubborn, emotional, witty, obsessive, infuriating, delightful, original, but never, never, dull. James T deKay
3. Lefties – in great demand but limited supply! Anonymous
4. Life without left-handed people wouldn’t be right. C.R. Manske
5. When nothing goes right… go left. Anonymous
6. God made everyone right-handed, the truly gifted overcome it. Anonymous
7. Everybody is born left-handed. You become right-handed after your first sin. Anonymous
8. If the left half of the brain controls the right half of the body then only left-handed people are in the right mind. W.C. Fields
9. I may be left-handed, but I am always right. Anonymous
10. Left-handers don’t just write differently, we also think differently. Anonymous
For more information visit official website : https://www.lefthandersday.com/
Happy International Left-handers Day 2020!